Although the college—unlike Huntley School District 158 and Carpentersville School District 300—does not allow the public to see what is in the board packets ahead of time, take a look at what is on the agenda:
- Land Acquisition, Board Report #07-80
- Additional Services from Patrick Engineering, Board Report #07-86
- Architect Selection for the Health, Wellness, and Athletic Complex, Board Report #07-87
- Construction Manager Selection for the Health, Wellness, and Athletic Complex, Board Report #07-88
- Agreement with Equity One Development Corporation for Developmental Services for the Health, Wellness, and Athletic Complex, Board Report #07-89
- Selection of Bond Advisor, Board Report #07-90
- Resolution of Intent to Reimburse from Proposed Debt Certificates, Board report #07-91
Pretty much everything one needs to build a baseball stadium.
It’s a shame that the public cannot see the information before the meeting.
The only thing I see missing is a contract with Pete Heitman’s baseball team consortium, but maybe I overlooked it.