Glancing at the final week’s contributions to McHenry County candidates, I found two for the county board district north of Crystal Lake.
She is the only Democrat challenging Provenzano and Mary Donner.
She started off with $1,887 on Jul 1st and has picked up $2,131.
So, she has a bit over $4,000 for her campaign.
Over half of the money has come as a loan from herself.
She also received $500 from the Eight District Democrats and Independents out of Lake Zurich.
Provenzano started out July with $465 and has garnered $1,780 since then. Besides the Roeser $500, the only other donations big enough to be reported was $250 from former State Senator Dick Klemm.
Those identified as contributors are
- $500 – Richard Klemm Trust
- $250 – Mr. and Mrs. G. Weiler
- $250 – Local 150 Operating Engineers
- $250 – Referrals Plus, Inc.
- $240 – National Association of Systems Administrators
- $150 – Madsen Sugden and Gottemoller