Here’s my contact’s description of the phone call:
She said she was located in Asia and representing Western Wats. I tried to jot down her questions, not word for word, for you;
1. Will you vote in the Republican primary for IL governor?
2. Is IL heading in the wrong or right direction?
3. Approve or disapprove of the job state legislature is doing?
- Joe Birkett
- health care
- Kirk Dillard
- Bill Brady
- Doug Whitley
- Dan Proft
- Tom Cross
- Bob Schillerstrom
- Ron Gidwitz
- lowering taxes
- reform and ethics
- improving education
- reducing crime
- family values
- wasteful state spending
- Second Amendment rights
- protecting the environment
- creating jobs/improve state economy
6. Do you subscribe to cable or satellite TV?
8. How often do you watch:
MSNBC; daily, few times a week, once a month, etc.,
Fox News; daily, few times a week, once a month, etc.,
CNBC; daily, few times a week, once a month, etc.
9. Do you listen to the radio?
How often do you listen to Hannity?
10. What year were you born?
12. Support or oppose abortion?
You can pretty well guess that the person paying for the survey research is listed among the names read.
If anyone else gets a political polling call, please make notes and let me share them with McHenry County Blog readers.
= = = = =
Seen on top are Joe Birkett on the left and Kirk Dillard to his left. Next comes Bill Brady. Under him is a photo of Ron Gidwitz. Dan Proft is to the left. Below him is Tom Cross.