Yesterday, we showed you the twenty highest state employees living in McHenry County.
Today we look at the next twenty and we get under the $100,000 level.
The information originated in the Illinois State Comptroller’s Office and was put online in this descending format by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
Here’s the next group of best paid people on the state payroll:
- PELLETIER, MICHAEL – $123,530.00, Human Services
- JENKNER, JAMES S – $120,688.62, State Toll Highway Authority
- ANDREWS, DOUGLAS W – $118,903.09, Toll Highway Authority
- PEREZ, JOSEPH M – $118,580.00, State Police
- WOLFBERG, BRIAN L – $115,922.00, Revenue
- O’CONNELL-DIAZ ERIN – $114,543.40, Commerce Commission
- ANDRIAKOS, JAMES – $112,237.68, State Police
- POWELL, LANCE J – $111,088.19, State Toll Highway Authority
- LAMBBART, E – $110,277.00, State Police
- ZIMMER, MARIANNE – $109,415.42, Children & Family Services
- DAMASKY, TODD A – $107,891.48, State Police
- WEAVER, MICHAEL ANTHONY – $107,876.88, Transportation
- HOLT, CHRISTOPHER J – $107,608.22, Transportation
- FANNING, MELINDA P – $106,470.70, State Police
- BRZINSKI, LEONARD E – $105,857.83, State Police
- SATKIEWICZ, ROBERT R – $105,726.52, State Police
- WATTS, ROBERT A – $103,718.34, State Police
- POWERS, DANIEL C – $100,665.50, Commerce Commission
- GOEGLEIN, EUGENE T – $99,224.16, State Board Of Education
- POLOVIN, ANDREW – a $98,372.79, Children & Family Services
It doesn’t take too much examination to figure out that if you’re not going to become a judge that the State Police side of law enforcement is next best. Most seem to be sergeants and many have “overtime” listed under the Post-Dispatch’s “details” button.
Eugene Goeglein is McHenry County’s Regional Superintendent of Education, an elected position.