I wish I could attend the McHenry County Right to Carry meeting being held at Lakemoor’s Banquet Hall tonight.
There are all sorts folks scheduled to speak listed on the agenda below.
Two are on the ballot:
- Nick Provenzano, running to recapture his seat on the McHenry County Board
- Joe Walsh, Republican 8th congressional district candidate
McHenry County Right To Carry Association
Illinois Right To Carry Town Hall Meeting
Lakemoor Banquet Hall
28874 W. State Rt. 120
Lakemoor, IL. 60051
January 21, 2010
7:00 – 9:00
Meeting Topic: Advancing the right to carry in Illinois.
Welcome & Introduction.
Pledge of Allegiance
- Lou Rofrano President McHenry County Right To Carry Association
- Lee Lexow Vice President, McHenry County Sportsman Association
- Julie Chiebe President, McHenry MISS IPSIC Sport Shooters
- Valinda Rowe Spokesperson Illinois Carry
- Mike Weisman ISRA 1st Vice President Illinois State Rifle Association
- Nick Provenzano Candidate For McHenry County Board District 3
- Joe Walsh Candidate For US Congress 8th District
”MCR2CA” mcr2ca.com: website coming soon!
email us at email@example.com!