While Associated Press distributed a photo of the mainly out-of-district proponents of President Barack Obama’s health care reform, opponents are gearing up for another demonstration.
Word just in from Schaumburg Tea Party Coordinator Carrie Miller that opponents propose another rally this Saturday at noon at Congresswoman Melissa Bean’s office at 1701 E. Woodfield Road, Suite 200, Schaumburg, IL 60173.
If you can’t go, why not phone 847-517-2927 or Fax 847-517-2931. The phone probably won’t be answered over the weekend, but the Fax machine might be operational.
Incidentally, word from within Bean’s Schaumburg office is that calls are running 3-4 to one against the bill.
No wonder she is listed as undecided, even with the Daily Herald’s string of stories about Republican opponent Joe Walsh’s financial problems.
Maybe her polling is showing she is in more trouble than she has been previously.
Here’s the email’s appeal:
Melissa Bean’s Office
Saturday, March 20th
Bring your flags, signs, bullhorns!…Let your voices be heard!!!
Did you know:
Back room deals continue to be cut with Obama & Pelosi
- IRS expansion by 16,000 agents to track your HC insurance coverage
- Insurance premium increases up to 78%
- Job killing tax of $2,000 per employee on many companies
- Unfunded mandates
- Bill includes student loans…only the government can provide student loans!!!
- Walgreens will no longer accept new Medicaid customers as of April 16th
- Mayo clinic ….some of their doctors have informed their patients …should Obama Care pass they will no longer accept medicare patients
- Chicago area doctors have already begun to decline medicare patient coverage.
- 1-3 doctors will leave their practice
- 30 million people added….. no doctors to cover them….you will wait for months to get an appointment
- Prescription Drugs….how would you like to wait for those as well?
Here’s a video of the last demonstration and counter-demonstration:
More information about the rally can be found here.