In the photo seem above, you can see a light-colored piece of tag board being held by the woman on the left.
It is a door hanger for the Mike Mahon for McHenry County Sheriff campaign.
Here’s what the new campaign piece looks like.
- One pension already: $600,000+ since 1987
- A SECOND pension anytime he wants
- Two beautiful retirement homes
Next comes a photo of a log home in Minocqua, Wisconsin, and another in Cape Coral, Florida.
A habit of spending a good deal of time at both.
LET’S MAKE IF OFFICIAL THIS NOVEMBER!
Retire Keith Nygren!
The other side is a pitch for Mahon, “The New Sheriff for McHenry County.”
WE CAN DO BETTER!
Mike Mahon thinks elected officials
should serve the people…not themselves.
- not to accept campaign contributions from Sheriff’s employees
- not to accept campaign contributions from firms doing business with the Sheriff’s Office or the County
- to put in a full day each and every workday and be available 24 hours a day
- to accept a salary freeze for two years from the date he assumes office
Mike Mahon has lived in McHenry County for 14 years. His children were born here and this is his home. As Sheriff, he will use his 23 years of law enforcement experience to raise the level of performance of our Sheriff’s Office and make it one that works for all of us, not just for the few.
“I believe public service is an honor
and that government employees work for
the communities they serve, NOT for
their own benefit,” Mike Mahon says.
We Will Do Better!