A fourteen person group of public officials headed by McHenry County Sheriff Keith Nygren is soliciting money for Associate Circuit Court Judge Gordon Graham’s campaign for circuit court.
The event will be held at D’andrea Banquets at the southeast corner of Routes 31 and 14 on September 30th starting at 6.
Although Graham ran unopposed in the Republican primary election, he picked up Independent Sally Wiggins as an opponent when she passed and filed petitions.
The cost is $50 per person, with $250 and $500 silver and gold sponsors, with proportionately more tickets, mentioned. Republican precinct committeemen are invited at no charge.
Besides Nygren, the people on the letterhead are
- Kathy Schultz, McHenry County Clerk
- Bill LeFew, McHenry County Treasurer
- Katherine Keefe, McHenry County Circuit Clerk
- Phyllis Walters, McHenry County Recorder of Deeds
- Marlene Lantz, McHenry County Coroner
- Pam Palmer, McHenry County Auditor
- Gene Lowery, listed as McHenry County Under Sheriff, but not Chief Deputy Police Chief of Crystal Lake
- Don Lockhardt, Marengo Mayor
- Aaron Shepley, Crystal Lake Mayor
- Jay Nolan, Harvard Mayor
- Sue Lowe, McHenry Mayor
- Ed Plaza, Lake in the Hills Village President
- Rick Mack, Ringwood Village President