Predators Claiming to be From the Tea Party
Lake & McHenry County, Illinois – Nov. 18, 2010 – Predators Discovered Claiming to be from “The Tea Party!
At a residence where I was present in McHenry on Nov. 17, 2 Men saw a Gadsen Flag in front of the residence and stopped.
They came to the front door of this older gentleman’s home and claimed they were from the Tea Party and are driving around looking for people in financial trouble or foreclosure to help.
They seemed nice enough and proceeded to explain how they knew the process and could guarantee if we knew of anyone that were in need of assistance.
I took the men’s phone numbers and went on my way.
Today I found out the men’s phone numbers were given to a friend of the man who lived there and they had went to meet him.
The men came on foot with napsacks on their back.
They claimed they could keep this person in their home even if foreclosed on but it would cost $800 dollars cash. The 2nd man then said for $1,000 they could even repair the damage to their credit.
I cannot verify that any illegal activity took place at that time however the Police have been notified and from what I was told the men were followed to a empty home which was foreclosed on and had been empty.
These men were dirty looking and one claimed to be a ex-Cook County Sherrif and that’s how he knew the system.
This is mostly second hand but it’s what I gathered from speaking with those who possibly could have been a victim of a scam and my own interaction from them.
It is entirely possible these men were on the level however I cannot imagine any Tea Party people trying to help and then requesting money.
I only want to inform you so you can spread the word to those friends and family who may be in need to be very weary of those stopping by randomly to help!
God Bless, Tom
= = = = =
You’re invited to join like minds in preserving what our founding fathers established in the Constitution.
If you’re unsettled, uneasy or just disgusted with the direction our country is headed…we’re here for you. 9/12 stands for the day after Sept. 11, 2001 when we as a country came together putting aside our political affiliations for the betterment of the United States of America.
It also represents the following…
THE 9 PRINCIPLES
- America is good.
- I believe in God and He is the center of my life.
- I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
- The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
- If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
- I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
- I work hard for what I have and I will share it with whomever I want. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
- It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
- The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
THE 12 VALUES
Honest – Thrift – Sincerity – Courage – Reverence – Humility – Moderation – Hope – Personal Responsibility – Charity – Hard Work – Gratitude
If you agree with 7 out of the 9 principles, please join us in gathering our voices to be heard by Washington. Looking forward to hearing from you.