As usual, I asked the number of undocumented aliens that were detained in McHenry County during October, 2010, under the Secure Communities program of the Department of Homeland Security.
And (drum roll) the number of criminal illegals is “42 conversions month of October,” according to Sheriff Keith Nygren’s Freedom of Information Office Jan Weech.
For some reason the Sheriff’s Department does not keep the country of origin of the illegals.
- 38 Criminal Illegals Picked Up in McHenry County in September
- Nygren to Join Sheriffs Arresting Illegals
- McHenry County Sheriff’s Department Identifies and Detains 116 Illegal Aliens April thru June
- Nygren Locks Up 42 Criminal Illegals in July
- 41 More Illegal Aliens with Criminal Backgrounds Picked Up in McHenry County
Think either of the daily papers will ever pick up on this story?