A press release from the Crystal Lake Police Department:
On Friday, July 22, 2011 members of
- the Crystal Lake Police Targeted Response Unit, in conjunction with
- the Illinois State Police North Central Narcotics Task Force and
- the McHenry County Sheriff’s Department,
executed a narcotics search warrant at 15 South Oriole Trail, Crystal Lake, IL.
The three month investigation indicated narcotics activity was present at the residence on a regular basis.
As a result of the joint investigation and from items seized from the residence during the search warrant, 23 year old Cassidy Villarreal of 15 South Oriole Trail was arrested and charged with
- Unlawful Possession of a Controlled Substance (Class 4 Felony),
- Unlawful Possession of Cannabis with Intent to Deliver (Class 4 Felony),
- Unlawful Possession of Cannabis (Class A Misdemeanor),
- Unlawful Possession of Drug Paraphernalia (Class A Misdemeanor), and
- Unlawful Use of a Weapon (Class A Misdemeanor).
Cassidy Villarreal was transported to the McHenry County Jail to await a bond hearing. Additional charges maybe pending as the investigation continues.