A press release from Donna Kurtz:
Donna Kurtz Announces Her Re-Election Bid
for McHenry County Board – District 2
CRYSTAL LAKE, IL – Donna Kurtz is announcing that she will seek re-election to the McHenry County Board. Since taking her County Board seat representing District 2, she has worked hard to represent her constituents as well as the concerns of all the people of McHenry County.
As a County Board member Kurtz has:
- Led efforts to protect the Crystal Lake Watershed
- Recommended term limits for the board chairman
- Advocated adherence to the Open Meetings Act.
- Worked to establish county-wide cell tower zoning standards
- Promoted the enhancement of business opportunities in McHenry County
- Continually worked to improve the quality of life for the people of McHenry County.
Kurtz states, “My goal is to be a County Board member who will champion a McHenry County that remains beautiful, productive, and economically vibrant”.