It was just a couple of days ago that McHenry County Blog reportedthat State Rep. candidate David McSweeney has raised another $29,500.
I should have waited a day.
On November 7th, he reported garnering another $17,000:
- $2,000 – John W. Salyer, Jr., Schaumburg
- $2,000 – Lester Crown, Chicago
- $1,000 – Denis Healy, Chicago
- $5,000 – Merrick Ventures, LLC, Chicago
- $5,000 – Scott Mulcahy, Chicago
- $2,000 – John Pratt, Kenilworth
McSweeney is closing in on $100,000, about $96,500 so far reported.
Neither appointed incumbent Kent Gaffney nor aspirant Dannelle Rowe reported any similarly recent donations.