Each month the Illinois Department of Commerce lists companies who have notified it that they are laying off large numbers of employees.
- Elmhurst Memorial Healthcare (home health care) -100
- Bekins Van Lines, LLC, Hillside – 102
- Goodrich Corporation, Barrington – 58
Companies that have previously reported layoffs that have sent in additional information:
- Olin Corporation, Winchester Division, East Alton – 89 additional people, starting Feb. 6th
- Silgan Plastics Corporation, Woodstock – remaining employees’ layoff dates not known
- USA 3000 Airlines, O’Hare – revised layoff schedule