Cliff Surges didn’t raise much money during the last three months of 2011–$5,650.
But he didn’t spend much either–$7,419.13.
Nowhere near what his opponent Karen McConnaughay spent.
Have to wonder why the only publicized poll, from We Ask America, shows McConnaughay ahead by 20-16%. (Now that I think about it, maybe it’s because of the gender bonus that I have observed women having since I first ran for office in 1966.)
Here’s where all but $92.48, too small to require publication, went:
- $3,376.66 – MarketAblility Inc., Algonquin, printing
- $2,700 – Joseph Kotz, Chicago, web site
- $644.45 – Drew Veeneman, Elgin, media production
- $180 – Jon Zahm, Batavia, Batavia
- $166.54 – Piryx, Inc., San Francisco, computer services
Surges also contributed $250 to State Rep. Tim Schmitz’ campaign fund.