McHenry County Deputy Sheriff Gregory Pyle was indicted today by the McHenry County Grand Jury.
Pyle, who lived in southern Crystal Lake, now is said to be living at 3233 W. Oakwood Drive in Joliet.
The following stories might be of interest:
- People Searching for Greg Pyle on Internet and, Apparently, Were Elsewhere – Bumped Up for Obvious Reasons
- The Deputy Sheriff Greg Pyle Story Unfolds – 10 Counts of Predatory Criminal Sexual Assault
- Chicago Media Jump on Greg Pyle Story
- Headlines Keep Getting Worse for the McHenry County Sheriff’s Department
- The Warrant for McHenry County Deputy Sheriff Greg Pyle’s Arrest for Predatory Criminal Sexual Assault
- Greg Pyle No Longer on Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force
- Source Says Greg Pyle Deep-Sixed His Personal Computers, but Illinois State Police Fished Them Out of a Pond
- Police at McHenry County Deputy Sheriff Greg Pyle’s Home
- Sheriff’s Department Finally Sends Greg Pyle’s Booking Photo
- Greg Pyle’s Crystal Lake Residence For Sale