What happens after your boss goes to the Illinois Supreme Court trying to overturn
- an arbitrator’s decision siding with you in your boss’ having fired you ande
- a Circuit Judge’s decision in an administrative review hearing that the arbitrator was correct and
- an Appellate Court panel’s affirming the Circuit Court Judge’s decision and
- and the Supreme Court says, “We’re not interested in hearing this case” and
- the Supreme Court denies the boss’ request for a re-hearing
That’s the question that comes to mind.
One of the things is that your attorney writes the boss’ attorney a letter such as you see above.
“The union now seeks to enforce the Arbitrator’s Opinion and Award in this case.
“The union hereby demands the grievant’s immediate reinstatement.
“Also please contact me to discuss the schedule for compliance with the other aspects of the make-whole remedy.”
When will McHenry County Sheriff Keith Nygren’s attorney John H. Kelly reply to John R. Roach, Jr., former and future Deputy Sheriff Zane Seipler’s attorney?