State Rep. Jack Franks (D-Marengo) is using up a lot of political capital carrying Commonwealth Edison’s chainsaw.
He has introduced legislation (House Bill 3884) which will allow electric utilities to chop down any tree within 20 feet of a power line.
As you drive around, look at the trees within 20 feet of a wire.
How barren will the streets look after the chainsaw massacre?
Another article may be of interest:
Below are the email addresses of the House Public Utilities Committee members:
- Andre M. Thapedi (email@example.com)
- Angelo Saviano (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Brandon W. Phelps (email@example.com)
- Charles E. Jefferson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Constance A. Howard (email@example.com)
- Dave Winters (‘firstname.lastname@example.org‘)
- Ed Sullivan Jr. (ILhouse51@sbcglobal.net)
- sther Golar (email@example.com)
- Franco Coladipietro (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Frank J. Mautino (email@example.com)
- Fred Crespo (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jack D. Franks (email@example.com)
- Jil Tracy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jim Durkin (email@example.com)
- Karen May (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Kay Hatcher (email@example.com)
- Linda Chapa LaVia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Luis Arroyo (RepDistrict3@gmail.com)
- Michael G. Connelly (Repconnelly48@gmail.com)
- Mike Bost (email@example.com)
- Mike Fortner (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Patrick J. Verschoore (email@example.com)
- Richard Morthland (firstname.lastname@example.org)
= = = = =
The poster was designed by Allan Showalter, who writes “Heck of a Guy” blog, where today you can see some of Showalter’s suggestions for a new McHenry County Seal.