A law recently went into effect which requires all governments belonging to the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund, the only big public pension fund not in trouble, to list highly paid employees.
I asked for the list from the McHenry County Conservation District and, although that list is not available because a new budget has not been passed since the law took effect on the first of this year, the MCCD provided the information which conforms to the request, that is, the total compensation package for every IMRF covered employee earning a total compensation package in excess of $75,000.
- Last Name First Name
- Job Position
- Annual Compensation
- Health Ins
- Sick Time
- Vacation Time
- Vehicle Allowance
- Clothing Allowance
- Total Compensation
Since there is no vehicle allowance or clothing allowance, I have left out the zeros reported.
- Collins, Edward R, Natural Resource Manager, $82,243.20, $1,200, 96 hrs, 20 days, $83,443.20
- Diedrick, Jeffrey S, Police Chief, $81,577.60, $0.00, 96 hrs, 20 days, $81,577.60
- Dylak, Andrew A, Director of Finance, $90,916.80, $750, 96 hrs, 15 days, $91,666.80
- Kessler, Elizabeth S, Executive Director, $147,450.68, $1,500, 96 hrs, 20 days, $148,950.68
- Kremer, John, Director of Operations, $113,963.20, $1,200, 96 hrs, 20 days, $115,163.20
- McCarthy, Thomas, L&F Manager, $92,705.60, $0.00, 96 hrs, 20 days, $92,705.60
- Peters, Amy E, Planning/Development Manager, $79,060.80, $0.00, 96 hrs, 20 days, $79,060.80
- Siler, Valdon K, Land Preservation Manager, $78,395.20, $0.00, 96 hrs, 10 days, $78,395.20