It’s deadline day for so-called “Established Party” candidates to file their petitions for State Rep., Senate and Congress.
McHenry County Blog has posted most of the final day filers and completes the list below:
- The GOP’s Hector Concepcion of Beach Park is running against Luis W. Tutierrez in the 4th Congressional District
- Cary Collins, a Republican from Hoffman Estates, has filed to take on 22nd District Democratic Party incumbent State Senator Michael Noland
- Republican Glenn Farkas of Glenview is filing to run against incumbent Senator Daniel Bliss in the 9th District
- Eric Joseph Lieberman of Evanston wants to run in the 18th State Rep. District against incumbent Robyn Gabel
- Republican Christopher McCann of Benton has filed to run against Democrat 117th District State Rep. John Bradley
- Republican Bob Shelstrom, who lives in Palos Park filed petitions to run against 36th District Democratic Party State Rep. Kelly M. Burke
- Urbana Democrat Michael Langendorf has filed to run in the 104th State Rep. District against the GOP’s Chad Hays
- O’Fallon Democrat Daniel Pl Polites has filed in the 108th State Rep. District against Republican Charles Meier.