The agenda for the 7 PM meeting follows:
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Public Comment
- Discussion and action regarding mediation of matters of Moore vs. Grafton Township, Ottley vs. Moore, and Freund vs. Moore litigation in McHenry County Courts.
- Executive Session regarding the following excerpt from the Illinois Open Meetings Act
- Possible action on settlement agreement to resolve township litigation as determined in closed session.
- Discussion and action of items as discussed in Executive Session.
- Adjournment of the meeting.
Attorney Robert Hanlon of Woodstock has agreed to try to mediate differences among the feuding parties.