The latest report filed by Citizens for Dee Beaubien with the Illinois State Board of Elections is that her campaign fund received another $93,023.20.
None is from a traditional Republican source.
All the contributions to the Barrington Hills woman running as an Independent are from stalwarts of the Democratic Party.
- $50,000 – Friends of Michael J. Madigan
- $20,000 – Construction and General Laborers’ District Council of Chicago and Vicinity
- $5,000 – Illinois Pipe Trades PAC 534 S. Second St.
- $2,669.26 – Democratic Party of Illinois for postage
- $5,662.66 – Democratic Party of Illinois for printing
- $7,270.85 – Personal PAC for postage
- $1,397.55 – Democratic Majority to pay Shaw Decremer
- $1,022.88 – Democratic Majority to pay Andy Jones
The total from Mike Madigan-controlled Political Action Committees amounts to $93,013.20.
Beaubien is running against Republican David McSweeney.