McHenry Township Assessor Carol Perschke outlines her qualifications:
Information, Innovation, Leadership
I’m Carol Perschke, McHenry Township Assessor since 1995, running for re-election in 2013. I have a Democratic opponent.
My office has served property owners with information, innovation and leadership. Future vision includes continued excellence in service, fairly and professionally.
Information & Customer service
- Education in person, print and web
- Ask the Assessor night
- Extended office hours and home visits
- Online access since 2000/2001
- Ongoing work toward paperless office
- Advanced assessment software user
- Department head; award winning professional
- 2012 budget lower than 2009
- Past officer County Assessors Association & Illinois Assessors Association
- Current chairman Illinois Property Assessment Institute
- McHenry Lions Club since 1999; current 2nd vice president
I have the passion/energy to continue making ours the best assessment office in the county.
Please choose me on April 9, 2013 based on qualifications and accomplishments, not generic promises. My education, qualifications and accomplishment details will follow.
Carol L. Perschke, CIAO/I
McHenry Township Assessor