What Do You Think McHenry County College Will Make Public about the Tainted Feasibility Study Results
Pretty clearly the folks doing the so-called “feasibility study” on the $42 million McHenry County College health club and classroom expansion project wanted to get a bigger piece of the action than $50,000 or so for determining that the idea would work.
The Phase II contract, presumably dated June 6, 2012, stated the work would take about 120 days. That means it should be done if my calculations are correct.
So I’ve asked under the Freedom of Information Act for the deliverables listed in the contract.
You see my request, which is a bit broader, but not by much, below:
- copies of all checks relating to the Power Wellness study
- any documents that show any financial contribution of the private entity referred to in the public-private partnership
- a copy of the comprehensive business plan
- a copy of the student demand survey instrument and its results
- a copy of the consumer demand survey instrument and its results
- the vacated space analysis
- the institutional partner assessment
- the on campus conceptual design options
- the off campus real estate inventory survey
- the off campus conceptual design options
- the ownership and financing options
- the interim and final presentations
What do you think the junior college will allow me (and you) to see?