Grafton Township Assessor candidate Al Zielinski, running against incumbent Bill Ottley, has sent another campaign mailing. You wee it below.
And, if you are an Algonquin, Grafton or Nunda Township candidate and want others to see your mailings, email them to me. The email address is on the left hand side of the screen.
Alan Zielinski for Grafton Township Assessor
- Vote for me, get timely & accurate assessments and respect every time you interact with my office.
- Don’t vote, the incumbent wins and the wildly inaccurate assessments (and need to appeal) continue.
We have government by the majority who participate.”
I promise to be fair.
- In 2009, the incumbent’s personal parcel had no change but Grafton Township went up 3%!
- In 2011, the incumbent’s personal parcel decreased 24% but Grafton Township increased 4%!
I promise no nepotism or favoritism.
- The month after he took office, the incumbent hired his wife and daughter. He later hired his other daughter.
- Between 12/31/2005 and 12/31/2012 alone, his family accounted for 21% of the Assessor office’s payroll!
Please make your voice heard on 2/26 by voting for me.