The Beatles’ song seems appropriate for today, the first day when McHenry County Property Tax Bills can be seen on County Treasurer Bill LeFew’s web site.
A taxpayer as seen by the Tax Foundation.[/caption]Look here.
= = = = =
Links to all articles on the McHenry County Real Estate Bills that will arrive in the mailboxes of most people this weekend are
- Most Tax Rates for McHenry County’s Upcoming Tax Bills – Up 15% in Algonquin Township Part of Lakewood
- McHenry County Multiplier Increases Assessments 1.0243 for This Year’s Tax Bills, $1 Billion Assessment Loss Sends Tax Rates Soaring
- Property Tax Rates – Comparing This Coming Year’s to Last Year’s
- McHenry County Tax District Honor Role
- The McHenry County Taxman Cometh – Tax Bills on the Internet