At least the ones he wants you to know about.
On his fall fund raising pitch, State Rep. Jack Franks encloses a list of those on his “Host Committee.”
This time the unions and few business “hosts” are not on top.
He gives that honor to Republican McHenry County Board member Michele Aavang. (I’ve already told you that “Undersheriff Andrew Zinke” is next to last.)
Below Zinke’s name is a list of unions, plus a trade association for one of the family businesses, plus a railroad company.
Here’s the list:
- BNSF Railway
- Carpenters Local 2087
- IBEW Locl 117
- Illinois AFL-CIO
- Illinois Bankers Association
- Illinois Education Association
- Laborers Local1033
- Laborers International Union of north
- McHenry County Building Trades Council
- Plumbers Local 93
- Plasters & Cement Masons Local 11
- \Policeman’s Benevolent Protective Association
- Rockford-Area United Auto Workers CAP
- Sheet Metal Workers Local 265
- UCFW Local881
- United Transportation Union