McHenry County Sheriff’s candidate Andy Zinke showed fund raising prowess during the third quarter of 2013.
He reported raising $33,971.50 in cash and in-kind contributions.
Zinke’s, endorsed by his boss Sheriff Keith Nygren, outraised his opponent Bill Prim, supported by State’s Attorney Lou Bianchi, by $31,472.11.
Prim took in just $2,439.39.
In the cash on hand contest, Zinke had $33,693.76, while Prim ended the quarter with $19,310.94.
- $12,308.50 – International Union of Operating Engineers, Local 150, Countryside (in-kind, signs)
- $2,000 – Vinnie Foglia, V.P., Sage Products, Barrington
- $2,000 – Gary Rabine, CEO, Rabine Group, Spring Grove
- $1,850 – Donley’s Banquets & Wild West Town, Union, In-Kind Contribution (Donley’s Banquets & Wild West Town)
- $1,000 – Christopher Bennett, V.P., Vice-President, Althoff Industries
- $1,000 – Breh Sales LTD, Harwood Heights
- $1,000 – Kenneth G. Cabay, Director, Cabay & Company Inc., Lake in the Hills
- $1,000 – Scott Cabay, Scott, V.P., Cabay & Company, Crystal Lake
- $1,000 – John Cederlund, CEO, Team REIL, Inc, Union
- $1,000 – Richard L. Duchossois, Chairman, The Duchossois Group, Inc., Barrington
- $1,000 – William LeFew, Harvard Owner, American Family Insurance
- $1,000 – Kurt Moders, President, Kenmode Precision Metal Stamping, Algonquin
- $1,000 – Pat Morehead, President, KRW Insurance, Crystal Lake
- $300 – Larry Geske, Lakewood
- $300 – James Potthast, Woodstock
- $300 – Security Consultants Alarm Company, Richmond
- $250 – American Community Bank & Trust
- $250 – Brian McAdow, Woodstock
- $250 – Michael Piraino, South Barrington
- $200 – Josh Howell, Cary
- $160 – Michael Lesperance, Lakemoor
Prim’s contributions over $150 for the quarter follow:
- $524.39 – Eileen Marhoefer, Crystal Lake ($174.39 in-kind)
- $500 – Donald C. Stinespring & Associates, Richmond
- $500 – Mickey Schuch, Woodstock
- $300 -Joe Franzone, Richmond
- $200 – Charles Ruth, Charles, Woodstock
Expenditures for the two follow:
- Zinke – $12,819.62
- Prim – $19,123.40
Since the end of the filing period, Zinke reported receiving $1,061.23 from Citizens To Elect Sheriff Nygren.
Nygren reported the closing of his committee in mid-September, so it is strange that Zinke would be reporting receiving the contribution a month later.
Prim has a fund raiser next Thursday at the Crystal Lake Country Club from 5:30-7:30. The invitation is here.
The cost is $40 a person, $50 a couple.