I’ve gotten behind posting photos of fundraisers.
Bill Prim, who is seeking the Republican nomination for Sheriff against Andy Zinke, held such an affair at the Crystal Lake Country Club the third week of October.
Over 200 attended.
There were no children at Prim’s event. (This compares to the “In-Kind Contribution Admission of 185 people [including children] to Wild West Town” reported by Zinke in his last quarterly campaign finance report.)
I wasn’t the only one passing a petition.
Crystal Lake City Councilman Jeff Thorsen was soliciting signatures for his run for McHenry County Treasurer.
Appointed Circuit Court Judge Michael Feetterer, who is running for a six-year term, made his presence known.
I jotted down most of the other public officials introduced at the event;
- Algonquin Township Clerk Chuck Lutzow
- Cary Fire Protection District Trustee mark Guerra
- Algonquin Township Trustee Larry Emery
- District 3 McHenry County Board members Joe Gottemoller
- District 4 County Board member Sandra Salgado
- District 5 County Board member John Jung
- District 47 School Board member and District 3 County Board candidate Nancy Gonsiorek
- Crystal Lake City Councilman Ralph Dawson
- Crystal Lake City Councilman Jeff Thorsen
- Johnsburg School Board member Steve Rooney
- Cary Grade School Board member Chris Christensen
- Lake County Sheriff Mark Curran
- Lake County Undersheriff Raymond Rose.