“Due to the continued hazardous weather conditions, Metra riders are advised that we will be operating modified schedules on some of our lines for the evening rush.”
Five trains that are scheduled to bring commuters home to McHenry County have been cancelled.
Metra’s media people call them “annulments.”
When I called to ask why was meant and was told they were cancelled, I suggest may next time they could use English people could understand.
Metra has announced the following changes to his scheduled trains to the northwestern suburbs:
Annulments: Train Nos. 623, 627, 635, 637, 643, 651 & Inbound 650
For those who think of when trains leave Chicago, rather than by their designated numbers, the following information about trains not coming to McHenry County might be helpful:
- No. 627 leaves at 4:05 and arrives in Harvard at 6:05 PM
- No. 637 leaves at 5:06 PM and arrives in Crystal Lake at 6:30 PM
- No. 643 leaves at 5:20 and arrives in McHenry at 6:50 PM
- No. 651 leaves at 6:01 and arrives in Crystal Lake at 7:08 PM
Additional information provided follows:
- Train No. 625 – Making all stops Chicago to Harvard
- Train No. 633 – Departs 4:57pm – Making all stops Chicago to Barrington
- Train No. 639 – Make an additional stop at Clybourn
- Train No. 641 – Express to Cumberland making all stops to Harvard