A notice about how people can take the bus to Springfield on March 5th to lobby General Assembly members on Second Amendment Issues:
Going Fast — Reserve Your Seat to Springfield Today
Illinois Gun Owner’s Lobby Day
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
Private Coach Bus nonstop to Springfield from the Woodstock VFW
Itinerary is as follows:
- 6 a.m.: Bus departs from the VFW parking lot, 240 N. Troop Street, Woodstock
- 9:45 a.m.: Bus arrives at the Cracker Barrel restaurant in Springfield for breakfast
- (not included in the cost)
- 10:45 a.m. Bus departs Cracker Barrel
- 11 a.m.: Arrive at the Springfield Prairie Convention Center.
- 5 p.m. Bus departs the Convention Center to head back to the Woodstock VFW
- 9:30 p.m. Arrive in Woodstock
The cost is $40 a person and includes doughnuts, coffee and water during the bus ride there, while light snacks and refreshments will be offered on the way back. For an additional fee, pizza will be available during the ride home when adult beverages will be allowed.
Pay $40 via Paypal at www.MCSA56.org
Seats will not be held without payment.
For questions, contact Dave Richards at 815-236-3628
Or, email www.MCSA56.org.