A press release from Congressman Randy Hultgren:
Hultgren Bringing His Office to Constituents across 14th District
Locations Include Marengo, Harvard, Woodstock, Antioch
Washington, DC – U.S. Representative Randy Hultgren (IL-14) announced that staff members from his Geneva office will be traveling throughout the 14th Congressional District during the month of May to meet with constituents.
These meetings are on top of the many meetings he will hold with constituents during the district work period next week.
Staff will be available for a full day to address any issues constituents may have with federal agencies, listen to their concerns and deliver those concerns directly to the Congressman.
Staff can assist with state-related issues and give assistance regarding
- Social Security benefits
- Veteran’s Affair
- U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services
- the Internal Revenue Service and more.
“I am looking forward to being able to serve the constituents where they live throughout the 14th District, and I am especially excited to make my staff available to assist for a full working day so constituents have ample opportunity to connect with Congress,” said Rep. Hultgren.
“As their representative in Congress, I am ready to assist my constituents as they interact with the federal government.”
- Wed., May 14 – Marengo City Hall, 132 E. Prairie Street, 9 AM to 4 PM
- Mon., May 19, 2014 – 9 A.M. to 4 P.M. Harvard Diggins Library, 900 East McKinley,
- Th., May 22 – Woodstock City Hall, 9 AM to 4 PM
- Wed., May 28 – Antioch Village Hall, 9 AM to 4 PM