$211,013.01 is the salary that is before the McHenry County College Board on Thursday night for President Vicky Smith’s from May 22nd through June 30th of this year.
After that, it’ll “be increased by an amount equal to the percent increase in the CPI-U for the twelve month period ending on the previous December 31, plus an additional 3.0%, but in no event will the
annual percent increase in the President’s salary for the fiscal year be greater than 5.9%, or less than 3.0%.”
- privileges, leaves, sick leave, and fringe benefits not specifically enumerated herein which are commonly extended to all other Executive Council administrative personnel
- all premiums and related costs for Dr. Smith’s participation in the College Group Health Insurance Plan, including any optional or elective costs for Dental and Vision Insurance coverage. In addition, the College will pay for one complete physical checkup per fiscal year for Dr. Smith to the extent not paid by insurance.
- an automobile allowance of $500 per month for the use of her personally owned or leased automobile
- a matching contribution to a qualified tax-sheltered annuity…The contribution amount will match dollar-for-dollar, the elective contributions made annually by the President to the tax-sheltered annuity, but such Board contribution shall not exceed $18,000 annually…
- reimbursement for reasonable cell phone expenses
- a laptop computer and high-speed internet access from home
- expenses including travel and entertainment incurred by her in connection with the performance of her College-related responsibilities
- any such Board approved association and club membership dues
- dues and other expenses for membership in professional associations and for attending professional meetings at national, regional, state and local level