A handful of people have filed Declarations of Candidacy to run as a write-in candidate for various offices.
Those filing as write-ins as of Wednesday morning follow:
- Johnsburg Public Library District (Full term) – Kathleen C. Hughes, 4519 N. Riverdale Dr., McHenry
- Harrison School District 36 (2 Year term) – Kelly M. Didier, 7314 Hickory Grove, Wonder Lake
- Prairie Grove CSD 46 (Full term) – Barclay Butler, 5309 Rita Ave, Prairie Grove
- Woodstock CUSD 200 (Full term) – Jerry Miceli, 4010 Twin Creeks Rd., Woodstock
- Hebron Alden Greenwood Fire Protection Dist (Full term) – Richard G. “Dick” Merrell, 11212 Vanderkarr Rd., Hebron
- Wonder Lake Fire Protection Dist (Full term) – Stephen M. Young, 9295 Rachel Dr., Wonder Lake
- Fox Waterway Agency (Full term) – William A. Hellyer, 3 Echo Woods Dr., Algonquin
- Fox Waterway Agency (Full term) – Barry J. Lemcke, 3508 Oakdale Ave., Johnsburg
The County Clerk will accept the Declarations of Candidacy up to 5 PM tomorrow afternoon.
Those who have filed for all offices that will be on the April ballot can be found here.
Some offices don’t have enough candidates.
The paperwork that has to be filed can be found here.