The following comes from the Harvard Police Department:
On 03-15-15, the Harvard Police Department conducted a tobacco compliance check of local businesses in Harvard.
The compliance check resulted in ordinance citations being issued for selling tobacco products to a minor to the following places:
- Harvard Food and Liquor, 100 Admiral Drive
- Walgreens, 395 S. Division Street
- BP, 501 S. Division Street
- Cardinal Liquor, 1001 S. Division Street
- Casey’s General Store, 309 S. Division Street
- Harvard Short Stop, 302 S. Ayer Street
- Lil Corner Store, 301 N. Division Street
- Shell, 1300 N. Division Street
- Harvard Cigarette & Cigar, 24 N. Ayer Street
- Beer and Cigarette Depot, 360 S. Division Street
- Marathon, 360 S. Division Street
There’s a $100 fine for each occurrence.