State Rep. David McSweeney booked three contributions of $1,000 or more on Tuesday.
One was $4,000 from Citizens for Rauner.
Even more came from Richard Uihlein, CEO/Owner of Uline, Lake Forest.
Another $1,000 was donated by Camcraft, Inc., of Hanover Park.
Since he reported $22,178 as of March 30th, there have been other large contributions, which you can see below:
- $5,000 – Richard S. Pepper Trust, Chairman of the Board, The Pepper Companies, Barrington
- $2,700 – Mark Miller, Executive Chairman, Stericycle, Inc., Libertyville
- $2,500 – John Rowe, Chairman Emeritus, Exelon Corporation, Chicago
- $2,500 – MidAmerican Energy Company, Sioux City, IA
- $2,000 – Maclean-Fogg Company, Mundelein
- $1,000 – William H. Strong, Managing Director, Morgan Stanley, Chicago, IL 60611