The Human Services Committee has the setting of salaries on the agenda of its next meeting.
The most important line on the memo accompanying the resolution follows:
Impact on Budget (Revenue; Expenses, Fringe Benefits): None
That means the following will not receive raises (current salaries are shown in parentheses):
- County Auditor ($104,750)
- County Coroner ($104,750)
- County Recorder of Deeds ($104,750)
- Clerk of the Circuit Courts ($104,750)
- County Board Chairman ($82,200)
= = = = =
The salary for the County Board Chairman is higher than that for State Representative.