Running for State Rep. Mike Tryon’s seat, West Dundee Village Trustee Dan Wilbrandt has raised another $2,000.
That brings to $37,000 the total amount his campaign has taken in.
The money, in $1,000 amounts, came from
- Robert Kaltwasser of Geneva
- Richard Willrett of West Dundee
Both are retired.
The donations were made on July 27th.
Prior to this $2,000, the non-incumbents who are jousting for State Rep. Mike Tryon’s seat reported:
- Allen Skillicorn – $15,352.53 (Raised $9,000 + $2,300 on July 1st, spent $1,000)
- Paul Serwatka – $100,000 of his own money deposited on July 1st.
- Dan Wilbrandt – $34,633.27 (Down from an original of $35,000)
- Carolyn Schofield – Campaign fund cannot be found. Registration is required when $5,000 is raised.
There have been no further contributions that have showed up on the Illinois State Board of Elections web site.