State Rep. Jack Franks is holding his annual breakfast fundraiser this Saturday morning at Donley’s south of Union.
The price is $40 per person, but the Democrat is willing to accept more.
$2,500 is listed on the back.
Committee members on a Host Committee are also listed.
This year, I don’t see any sitting McHenry County Board members on it, but Woodstock Mayor Brian Sager, a Republican Precinct Committeeman, has allowed his name to be on it, as has Marengo Mayor Don Lockhart, who is a GOP Committeeman.
McHenry Mayor Sue Low, not a party official, is on the list. Joining her are McHenry Alderman Victor Santi, plus Alderwoman Geri Condon, and Woodstock Councilman RB Thompson.
Wonder Lake Village President Anthony Topf is a committee member, as are Union Village President Bob Wagner, Greenwood Village President John Ferris and Richmond Village President Peter Koenig.
And former McHenry County Republican Party Chairman and McHenry County Treasurer Bill LeFew is on the list, as is former McHenry County Circuit Clerk Bill Kays.
Incorrectly listed as a Village President is Bob Abboud, who was defeated by Martin McLaughlin at the last Barrington Hills election.
Chicago Alderman Ed Burke is a member as is McHenry County Judge Michael Caldwell.
Former Richmond-Burton High School Superintendent and recent Northwest Herald letter writer supporting Franks Ron Erdmann makes an appearance.
Now, they are last.
Here they are
- Associated Fire Fighters of Illinois
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railroad
- Burnham Committee (Ed Burke)
- Caldwell, Berner & Caldwell LLP
- Carpenters Local 2087
- IBEW Local 117
- Illinois AFL-CIO
- Illinois Education Association
- Illinois Pipe Trades
- Illinois State Police Command Officer Association
- International Union of Elevator Constructors
- Laborers Local 1035
- McHenry County Building Trades – IBEW 117
- Mid-West Truckers Association, Inc.
- Sheet Metal Workers Local 265
- Smart Transportation Division
- UFCW Local 881
- United Auto Workers