Crystal Lake City Councilman Cameron Hubbard has scheduled a $40 fundraiser at the Crystal Lake Country Club from 4:30-7:30 for his campaign for McHenry County Board for Thursday, November 12th.
The details are below:
On the letterhead of the fundraiser are
- State Rep. Mike Tryon
- State Senator Pam Althoff
- Crystal Lake Mayor Aaron Shepley
- McHenry County Metra representative Ken Koehler
- Marcy Piekos, Executive Director of Leadership for Greater McHenry County
- Bob and Rosemary Blazier
- Brian Coli, owner of Georgio’s Chicago Pizzera and Pub
Hubbard was one of four applicants to replace Ken Koehler when he resigned from the McHenry County Board in order to take the Metra Board appointment.
McHenry County Board Chairman Joe Gottemoller selected Crystal Lake City Councilman Jeff Thorsen, who was recommended by the McHenry County Republican Party after secret interviews.