Although about half of the petitions for State Representative in the Republican Primary Election in a stack of 109 petitions were passed by the candidate himself, Jeff Lichte, a supporter of Democratic Party incumbent State Rep. Jack Franks.
Lichte voted in the Democratic Party Primary Election in 2012 and 2014.
All of the petition passers, but the candidate himself live outside the State Representative district.
The rest were passed by the following:
- Amy Howanietz, 43W730 Rt. 64, Maple Park, 11 petitions
- Kelley Cook, 1418 Stonefield Dr., DeKalb, 2 petitions
- Joshua Mediena, 2146 N. Loren, Chicago, 7 petitions
- Ruby Navarrete, 3022 N. Rutherford Ave., Chicago, 10 petitions
- Marlene Roa, 2131 N. Maplewood, Chicago, 3 petitions
- Liliana Alverez, 2151 N. Austin, Chicago, 8 petitions
- Larry Whitehead, 6040 S. Harper, Chicago, 6 petitions
- Sharron Troupe, 5659 S. Milncan (?), Chicago, 3 petitions
- Elizabeth Shatara, 4336 W. Emerald Way, Alsip, 10 petitions
- James Robinson, 3826 Woodland, Western Springs, 2 petitions
- Jencie Richmond, 832 Ridge Dr., DeKalb, 1 petition
Petitions had as many as 15 signatures and as few as one.
Petitions passed by candidate Litche were notarized from November 16th through November 27th.
The earliest notarization date on the other petitions was November 18th.