ust like State Senate hopeful Mettawa Mayor Casey Urlacher, Barrington Hills Village President Martin McLaughlin comes from an area with lots of money.
They, plus Don McConchie, seek to win the Republican nomination to replace State Senator Dan Duffy.
Prior to the first of the year, most candidates spend their time raising campaign funds.
McHenry County Blog previously looked at Urlacher’s contributors of $1,000 or more.
Here are those contributing big bucks to McLaughlin:
- $1,000 – Collin Adams,self-employed, Woodstock, GA
- $1,000 – Amy Adams, Travel Agent, Williamsburg Travel, Apharetta, GA
- $1,000 – Alicia Rinaldi, self-employed, Richardson, TX
- $1,000 – Paul Rinaldi, Insurance, Berksire Hathaway, Richardson, TX
- $1,125 – George Yapp, Retired, Barrington,
- $2,500 – Susan Greenberg, Attorney, Atlanta, GA
- $5,000 – Donald Killian, Retired, Lake Barrington
- $2,600 – James Bramsen, Executive, Spraying Systems Co, Barrington
- $2,600 – Lou Flannery, Retired, Barrington