When this was first published, I didn’t list itemized contributions from
- Alliance Contractors
- Mike Tryon
- Andy Zinke
The totals were correct and now the three missing contributions are included.
In the race to replace State Rep. Mike Tryon, McHenry County Board member reports having raised $14,236.71 during the final quarter of 2015.
That was on top of the $4,808.03 she had in her campaign fund at the beginning of October.
She spent $2,663.28, leaving the campaign $15,718.03 in the bank.
Contributors of over $150 follow:
- $500 – Alliance Contractors, Inc., Woodstock
- $500 – Arlington Park Race Course, Arlington Heights
- $500 – David & Michelle Benoi, Lake in the Hills
- $250 – Chas Herdrich & Son, Inc., McHenry
- $2,500 – Cooler Heads Prevail, Inc., Crystal Lake
- $725 – Mark & Dani Daniel, Crystal Lake
- $500 – Innovative Component Sales [Mike Skala’s company], Woodstock
- $500 – Intren, Union
- $250 – Law Office of Tom Burney, Crystal Lake
- $250 – Liberty Outdoor Advertising, Crystal Lake
- $350 – Madsen, Sugden, and Gottemoller, Crystal Lake
- $500 – Roger & Wanda Naylor, Marengo
- $500 – Nutri-Life Pet Products [Jim Kearns firm],
- $250 – Bernie & Paula Schofield, Wauconda
- $250 – Erin Smith, Lakewood
- $2,500 – Committee to Elect Michael W. Tryon, Crystal Lake
- $500 – Zanck, Coen, Wright & Saladin, P.C., Crystal Lake
- $250 – Citizens to Elect Zinke, Woodstock
Schofield also loaned herself $723.43
She spent $1,670 on yard signs and $200 for the McHenry County Prayer Breakfast, plus $583.28 in smaller amounts.
She gave $210 to other candidates.