Presidents Day (February 15th) will see a group of candidates meeting contributors and others at the Crystal Lake Rib House on Route 176 across from Countryside Nursery.
The event will run 6-8:30 and the cost is $20, unless you are a Precinct Committeeman, in which you save $5.
The following candidates are holding a joint event:
- James Marter, running for U.S. Senate
- Patrick Kenneally, running for State’s Attorney
- Michael Walkup, running for County Board Chairman
- Joe Tirio, running for Recorder of Deeds
- Steve Reick, running for State Representative
- Tom Wilbeck, running for a District 1 County Board seat
- Jeff Thorsen, running for a District 2 County Board seat
- Craig Wilcox, running for a District 4 County Board seat
- Andy Snarski, running for a District 5 County Board seat
This joint event may be a fundraising first in McHenry County.