While your McHenry County Blogster cowered from the cold last night putting up banner ads for Circuit Court candidate Demetri Tsilimigras and State’s Attorney candidate Patrick Kenneally, a Friend of McHenry County Blog was taking photos and gathering the information found below about State Rep. candidate Dan Wilbrandt’s fundraiser at Marzano’s Restaurant in McHenry.
Tuesday night February 9, Assistant State’s Attorney Daniel Wilbrandt, candidate for State Representative District 66, held a packed house of over 80 guests at his fundraiser at Marzano’s Restaurant in McHenry.
Dan also introduced candidates in attendance:
- Andrew Snarski – County Board District 5
- Judge James Cowlin – Circuit Court Judge
- Joni Smith – McHenry County Recorder
- Demetri Tsilimigras – Circuit Court Judge
- Patrick Kenneally – McHenry County States Attorney.
Republican Party officials in attendance included Republican Committeemen
- Dave Gervais
- Eileen Marhoefer
- Christina Meyer
- Chris Yeager
- Mike Shorten
- Lou Bianchi – States Attorney
- Rosemary Kurtz – former State Representative (D64)
- Barbara Wheeler – State Representative (64)
- Donna Kurtz – County Board Member (D2)