A press release from the Pro-Life Victory PAC:
PRO-LIFE VICTORY COMMITTEE ENDORSEMENTS
The Right to Life McHenry County Pro-Life Victory PAC seeks to identify, assist and offer support to candidates for public office who have a proven commitment to the sanctity of human life and will be a strong and effective voice for the unborn. Pro-Life Victory Committee (“PLVC”) is the political arm of Right to Life McHenry County.
PLVC is pleased to announce its endorsements of the following candidates:
- United States Senate – James Marter
- United States House of Representatives 6th District – Peter Roskam
- Recorder – Joe Tirio
- County Chairman – Joe Gottemoller
- States Attorney – Patrick Kenneally
- 22nd Judicial Circuit Court Judge – Demetri Tsilimigras
- Illinois House of Representatives 63rd – Steve Rieck
- Illinois House of Representatives 66th – Allen Skillicorn
- Illinois Senate 66 – Dan McConchie
- County Board District 1 – Yvonne Barnes
- County Board District 2 – Jeff Thorsen
- County Board District 3 – Nick Provenzano
- County Board District 4 – Sue Draffkorn, Kay Bates
- County Board District 6 – Ersel Schuster and Preston Rea
The Pro-Life Victory Committee, as a matter of policy, does not endorse candidates that are unopposed.
The omission of candidates that are unopposed is not an indication by the committee that any such candidate has or does not have a pro-life position.
Likewise, we encourage all voters to cast ballots for the above candidates.