You may have noticed that a lot of signs have red on them.
The candidates, coincidentally, I am told, selected the same color.
It’s a good color, standing out against both snow and brown grass.
A Meet & Greet is being held at the VFW on Route 120 on McHenry’s east side from 5:30-7:30 for the following candidates:
- Judge James Cowlin, Circuit Judge
- Dan Regna, State’s Attorney
- Joe Gottemoller, County Board Chairman
- Joni Smith, Recorder of Deeds
- Sue Draffkorn, County Board
There will be free “eats,” but, if you want a drink you’ll have to spend your own money.