Having found big money going from Vince Foglia to Republican County Board candidates, I decided to look at what Democrats have received.
Reports must be made if a candidate raises or spends $5,000, so a lot of campaigns, especially local ones, fly under the radar now.
In District 1
- Kerri Barber showed $541.79 in the bank at the end of July with no contributions of more $1,000 or more since then.
- Kathryn Potter had $312 in cash at the end of July with nothing showing since then.
In District 2
- Dominique Miller has reported no receipts to the State Board of Elections.
- Jim Roden has reported nothing to the State Board of Elections.
In District 3
- Kenneth Miller has reported no receipts to the State Board of Elections.
- Diane Johnson has reported $2,000 from herself.
In District 4
- Robert Rosenberg reported 101.01 in the bank at the end of June.
- Patrick Arnold reported nothing as of August 8th.
In District 5
- Alex Wimmer reported $302.63 at the end of June.
- Paul Yensen had $3,297.25 at the end of June and reports picking up $1,000 from Bollinger, Lach & Associates since then
In District 6
- Andrew Georgi has reported nothing to the State Board of Elections.
- Kathy Johnson reported $100 when she started her committee on June 30th
= = = = =
If a photo is missing, it is because I do not have one yet.
And a reminder for candidates. Any press release that is sent will be published.