Just got a call from an unidentified source asking ten questions:
- Registered voter or not?
- Gender (only two choices)
- Age (29 or younger, 30-44, 45-64, 65 or older)
Party (Democrat, Republican, Independent)
- Opinion of State’s Attorney candidate Ray Flavin (Favorable, unfavorable, no opinion)
- Opinion of State’s Attorney candidate Patrick Kenneally (Favorable, unfavorable, no opinion)
- Choice for President (Clinton, Trump, Third Candidate)
- Choice for U.S. Senate (Duckworth, Kirk, Undecided)
- Choice for County Board Chairman (Jack Franks, Mike Walkup, Undecided)
- Choice for State’s Attorney (Ray Flavin, Patrick Kenneally, Undecided)
My guess is that the Kenneally folks initiated the poll.