Jack Franks’ finance people finally got around to putting his $1,000 fundraiser money in the bank and reporting it to the Illinois State Board of Elections.
Here are the contributors and the city they used on their checks:
- $1,500 – Law office of James A. Knepper, PC, Chicago
- $1,000 – Amari & Locallo Law Offices, Chicago
- $1,000 – Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, Springfield
- $1,000 – S. Louis Rathje, Wheaton
Non-lawyers are listed below:
- $5,000 – Steven W. Kling, Real Estate Broker, Colliers International, Hampshire
- $2,000 – Daniel Walters, Farmer, Hebron
- $1,000 – Christopher Mullen Realty Tax LLC, Chicago
- $1,000 – The Roosevelt Group, Chicago
- $1,000 – Citizens for Frank Watson, Greenville
There were two other $1,000 lawyer contributors reporter earlier.